Okay, so I open my first commissions ^^ At the first, some rules:
- You need to pay me before I start drawing.
- If I won't submit your commission in next four months, I will give your points back to you
- Even if you don't like my drawing, you won't get your points back.
- You need to show me your character at first, because I can deny to draw it, if it will be too complicated for me to draw.
- You can use your commission as icon or ID picture on your page. You can also resubmmit it to your own gallery, BUT you must credit me in description.
- I draw feral and anthro characters, especially canines and felines. Barely I draw humanoid characters (I must see them at first).
Okay, now my offer:
At my first commission, I offer you a full-colored square headshot with the background.
If your character has compicated shape or fur pattern, the price can be higher (350-400
If you want to buy commission, tell me about it in comment and show me your character to draw. It's not first come, first served. I will choose which commission I will take.